Simple, Lightweight, Professional
Power supply via cable
The Duplex 280 Floor Cleaning Machine is perfect for the smaller facility with less floor area to maintain.
The Duplex 280 Floor Cleaning Machine can fit into the smallest space and it may be small but it still achieves the outstanding cleaning results of it’s larger relations.
This standard twin contra-rotating brush floor cleaning machine is suitable for all flooring surfaces including carpets, tiles, wood, marble, vinyl, Timbersafe, Marley, carpet tiles, resin floors, non-slip floors, Tarkett, Flotex and many more.
With a cleaning width of 280 mm (11″) the Duplex 280 floor cleaning machine cleans, scrubs and picks up the dirty water and grime. It’s compact size makes it the perfect choice for shops, restaurants, salons, take-aways-in fact any commercial premises with smaller floor areas where the larger models would struggle to gain access the Duplex 280 floor cleaning machine is ideal and still delivers powerful cleaning results.
In fact, the Duplex 280 is not only perfect for the smaller commercial environment it is great for heavy domestic use too and makes cleaning the house a breeze giving outstanding results in every room with it’s compact size making it easy to clean the nooks and crannies of bathroom and toilet floors.
Its brushes are offset to one side and the machine cleans in both directions. The Duplex 280 utilises a single type of universal brush which is both quick and easy to change.
Due to it’s neat and handy size and light weight (13kg) the Duplex 280 Floor Cleaning Machine is highly portable for speedy transportation between locations.
- "Start-stop” safety handle: the machine features a safety handle for switching it on and off instantaneously, as required by ENEC® regulations.
- Intelligent brushes: the machine's exclusive patented system of intelligent brushes makes it easy to clean right up to the wainscoting and into the corners.
- Easily removable brushes: the brushes are bayonet mounted, and can be removed/replaced in a flash by just pressing a lever.
- The dual washing system exploits the synergy of two counter-rotating brushes running at 3.75 m/s.
- Two operating modes: prewash function, with dirt recovery during the next pass, and washing with immediate dirt recovery.
|Working surface||100/250 M²/h|
|Washing width||224 mm|
|Number of brushes||2|
|Noise level||< 72,8 dBA|
|Solution tank||1,5 Lt|
|Recovery tank||0.8 Lt|
|Brushes speed||780/936 rpm|
|Brushes pressure||200 gr/cm2|
|Absorbed power||350 Watt|
|Packaging dimensions||mm 400x500x270h|